The School Day
(typically but times vary during the Coronavirus Pandemic)
Nursery and Reception Classes
- Gates will open at 8:45am and children will be able to enter the classroom from this time.
- Parents/Carers are encouraged to help settle the children into class before leaving.
- The first session for nursery will finish at 11:45am and the second session will run from 12:15pm to 3:15pm.
- The Reception Class day will finish at 3:15pm.
Year 1 to 6
- Gates open at 8:30am and children enter classrooms from 8:45am.
- The gate will close at 8:55am and the school day will finish at 3:20pm.
We believe uniform to be an important part of the ethos of the school and we urge parents to support us in this. All clothing, including footwear, should be marked clearly with the child's name. On all special school occasions and visits all children will be required to wear school uniform.
We do have a second hand uniform shop in school with limited items in various sizes, ask the office for further information.
Nursery and EYFS
- School logo sweatshirt or
- School logo Cardigan or
- School logo Fleece
- Plain purple T- shirt or
- School polo shirt
- Black or Grey jog bottoms
- Book bag
- PE bag
- Purple sweatshirt/cardigan with logo
- Tailored grey trousers/Grey skirt or pinafore
- Purple gingham dress
- White polo shirt with purple stripe & logo
- Tailored grey trousers or shorts
- School Sandals and sun hat may be worn in the Summer months
Children should wear black school shoes, which are safe and suitable for school wear. Not boots or trainers.
PE and Games Kit
- Purple T-shirt
- Black shorts
- White or black plimsolls
- A tracksuit is necessary for outdoor PE, this should be dark-coloured and without writing and without a hood where possible.
- A named drawstring bag will also be required. Children will require an art apron - an old shirt is ideal.
- NO LARGE SPORTS BAGS
At present our school dinners are cooked onsite through Chartwells, an external provider. To view our current menu, click below: